« The Inclusive Class Grows All Around by Lori Miller Fox | Main | Baltimore School Officials Failing To Deliver Ordered Services For Special Education Students »

March 16, 2006



We have been told that the student will not be able to have an Interpreter or recieve speech if they do not have this "case manager" who the parents want nothing to do with and is really a hearing itinerent knowing the child and is in contact with the teachers. Parents want nothing to do with intinerent other than she can take care of the FM other than that all they want is Interpreter services and student qualifies for speech. Is there any reason or law that states this hearing iterent has to be involved. We do have a director of special services and a principal.


Could you help me. We can be sure that the greatest hope for maintaining equilibrium in the face of any situation rests within ourselves.
I am from Japan and now study English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: "Want to draw anime figures? Want to learn how to draw manga images? Then these are the sites for you."

Thank you very much :). Morgan.

The comments to this entry are closed.


About Me


Clients' Testimonials

Become a Fan